- Connect to your inner energy, resources and inspiration. As in all things, drawing upon your inner Divine guidance and support is essential! For help with this, see my spiritual guide book: Keeping the Saints Sane, a Humorous Guide to Surviving as a Spiritual Being in a Material World.
- Nurture your dreams. Write them down in a journal, make a vision board, or daydream about your growth and expansion.
- Break your to-do list into small daily accomplish-able tasks (or weekly tasks if you don’t have time to devote every day.)
- Have a good team for accountability and motivation. Positive friends who can help cheer you along the path of your dreams are invaluable! They may also have useful ideas to share.
- Reward yourself! When you make significant steps acknowledge it and honor yourself! You know how to best reward yourself!
For support with mastering your inner world check out my Inner Peace Program!
~Dr. Rahman Beckwith integrates Positive Psychology and spirituality to create unique approaches to wellness. A graduate of Princeton University, she is a global speaker and the author of many books, e-courses, and Mp3s/CDs available on Amazon.com and her website. Find her many videos on YouTube. Follow her Facebook page Holistic Therapy with Dr. Rahman and her Instagram, Dr.RahmanBeckwith, for updates!